Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cash Cab

[As transcribed by Daddy]

My family and I had an important date today: An important date with the passport photographer! After eventually getting Daddy out of bed and having a nice morning (which included breakfast and lunch), we headed out to the mall and got said passport photos taken. Mine is cute - Daddy looks like Charles Manson in his.

We hit up Fabricland, Home Sense, Starbucks, and Best Buy on the way home - my mood was up and down, and Daddy (who is convinced they pumped coma-inducing vapours through the air conditioner at the mall) wasn't really having any of it.

We all came home and had a nice afternoon of NO TELEVISION. I watched Daddy play some video games, and played "Cash Cab" with him - where I'd sit in the laundry hamper, pretend it was a Taxi, ask him general knowledge questions, and award him money. Let's hope the actual episode of the real show he's on airs soon.

Mommy and Daddy went out to a benefit tonight, so Gammy and Grandpa put me to bed - without incident!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!