Thursday, November 12, 2009

Christmas Makes Me Happy.

[As transcribed by Daddy on November 13th]

Sorry again about the delayed blog entry - we're having some serious computer problems at home. Daddy feel crippled by it, I feel devastated since I can't play my video games - meanwhile, Mommy has become super productive! She made me a pair of pants and all kinds of stuff.

Daddy spent the morning on a call with Apple support, and then had to go to Guelph (on his day off!) for a business meeting. While he was gone, I went to school and had yet another freakout when it came time to leave! Mommy's getting sick and tired of that.

After Daddy returned from Guelph, we all had a nice dinner and then went to Canadian Tire to get some craft supplies. We stopped at Bath & Body Works - the Christmas stuff made me soooo happy and pleasant and giddy… the peppermint-scented foaming soap is SO AWESOME! Christmas makes me happy, which in turn makes Mommy happy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!