Thursday, November 26, 2009

Cranberry Hunters

[As transcribed by Daddy]

So I coughed through the night again, but it really seemed to eventually wind down, and I was able o get a good night's sleep. I was well enough, in fact, to go back to school today. While I was there, I made a cat out of construction paper, and pretended to be a cat for a good chunk of the day.

At home, I did a lot of decorating - I made a bunch of crafts out of paper and foam and toys and stuff, and put them all over the place. 'Tis the season!

After dinner, Daddy took Mommy and I to the grocery store to pick up some much-needed supplies. I'm getting too big to sit in the cart, so I rode underneath or walked along with Daddy... he and I went on a cranberry hunt. On the way home, we scoped out the awesome Christmas lights.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!