Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Crying over Spilled Milk

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Well, another day goes by with no computer. Mommy's been using it as a real opportunity, mind you, to take advantage of that fact by spending more quality time with me - we did a lot of reading together and stuff.

School was nice today - Mommy wasn't able to pick me up afterwards, so she sent Grandpa in her place. He and I had a nice walk home, but he mentioned that he doesn't think fifteen seconds went by where I didn't blather on and on.

Mommy made a fancy spiced milk beverage for me when I got home... which she then clumsily spilled all over me! I started to cry and apologized for ruining all of her hard work. When she pointed out that it was HER that spilled the milk, I got really confused. Mommies make mistakes like that, too?

We changed the decor in the living room, and hung some awesome little twinkly lights in my bedroom. It looks awesome - hopefully now Cinnamon Bunny won't be so afraid of the dark.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Grandpaparazzi said...

I must protest the use of the word "blather." Clover wasn't blathering; her conversation was non-stop, but definitely well above the level of blathering. It was focused and often insightful. But then, I'm biased!

Grandpa

7:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!