Friday, November 06, 2009

Crystal Minding

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was munch nicer to Mommy today. In fact, the only time I was ever particularly upset was when Mommy and I walked to school. The temperature dropped quite suddenly, the wind started howling, and everything really started to get uncomfortable. I kinda started to cry, because I hated it so much - Mommy convinced me to continue the walk to school, but I needed a lot of hugs first.

I got my school photo today! It's pretty cool - I dunno if I can post it here, though, because there are all these other kids in it. Once I brought it home, Mommy and I played with a cool little 'crystal mining' kit that Kristen and Jim gave me - I called it "Crystal Minding'. Mommy made some cupcakes, which I frosted and sprinkled all by myself!

Mommy made a delicious dinner, and then Daddy and I played some video games together before I went to bed. Naisa called from Edmonton, and helped put me to bed (along with Mommy, Daddy, and Cool Uncle Gareth).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!