Saturday, November 28, 2009

"Do-na-liar - Meee Meee Meee Meee"

[As transcribed by Daddy]

School today was pretty good... we had a supply teacher, so I missed Mrs. Bartlett, but we all got to do some drawing. While the other kids drew shapes, rainbows, or some scribbles, I drew a picture of my friend Renee wearing a bear costume standing next to a zombie who was getting a suntan. Everyone was impressed.

When I came home, I set up some complicated scenes and dioramas with my toys, and due to the fact that I stopped biting my fingernails, looked forward to going to the mall to get a Rudolph toy. Daddy came home from work, we had leftover turkey, and went to the mall - I excitedly sang misheard lyrics to a song I saw on the net (see today's blog title) while carrying my bubble tea through the mall, and spilled it all over the floor.

While the staff just stood around and stared, Daddy got down and spent a good 10 minutes frustratedly cleaning it up so that nobody slipped on it and broke their neck. Apparently the cleanup crew was on break, so... yeah. Daddy called the Hudson's Bay Company afterwards to point out the the staff might want to train to learn how to clean up spills during the busy holiday season.

But hey - I got my Rudolph toy!

Listening to: Matt Pond PA - Winter Songs


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!