Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Good thing I'm wearing pants.

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today Mommy and I were walking to school - I felt a slight chill in the air, and remarked. "Brrr! It sure is cold. Thank goodness I'm wearing pants." Thank goodness indeed.

School was alright - Mommy met with Mrs. Bartlett afterwards, who told her that I'd report how another girl told me she didn't think my hat was very pretty. Sure enough, I told Mommy all about it - so I guess one could extrapolate that said girl and I had something of an emotional disagreement. We kids tend to take little things personally.

I had swimming class, and when I got home, I drew some nice pictures with Daddy before devouring an enormous bowl fancy sauerkraut soup for dinner (which I then claimed not to like).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!