Monday, November 23, 2009

Jackhammering

[As transcribed by Daddy]

What a day. I was coughing and sick all night, so Mommy and I probably only slept four a few hours all told. We were up early because the plumbers were over jackhammering the laundry room floor (to get all the tree roots out of the pipes) - I hid with Gammy and Grandpa and drew awesome pictures for most of the morning.

Daddy tried to take us to the mall in Markham for some stuff, but I could NOT be either polite or friendly to anyone, and so Mommy put her foot down and we went home. Hopefully I learned my lesson. Mommy had a long nap once we got back - I wasn't at all up for the same, so Daddy had to take me on some errands for work. I was pretty well behaved.

Daddy picked up some dinner, and afterwards I went to sleep pretty quickly. All said and done, it was a long, difficult day for everybody. Hopefully we all start feeling better tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!