Friday, November 13, 2009

The Kindergarten Ringmaster

[As transcribed by Daddy on November 13th]

More computer problems, and just when Daddy thought he had it all fixed. Ho hum.

Mommy noticed something while watching me play in the playground at school. I have a hard time playing like the other kids, who just kinda run around and aimlessly 'play' - I have to put together these complicated schemes of role-playing, scenarios, and instructions - and then I have to direct them myself like some sort of kindergarten ringmaster. Usually Cheyenne is the only sidekick I can get to go along… the other kids aren't always into my mad orchestrations, and I take it kinda personally.

When I came home from school today, Mommy helped me to sew my first ever craft - a little felt Christmas tree, which I would like to give to Santa Claus for Christmas.

After Daddy came home from work and joined us for dinner (and wrestled with the computer) he took Mommy and I to the grocery store. Fun times!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!