Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Make 'Em Laugh

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Still sick. Didn't sleep well - Mommy had to join me in bed, but the sound of me coughing through the night (picked up and broadcast by the baby monitor) helped keep us ALL up. You'd think the interrupted sleep would make me a crankier kid, but it really wasn't so bad - my parents seemed more exhausted than I was.

Mommy and I played with some of my toy trains and stuff today, so that was kinda fun. At one point, I played one of my favourite online video games, but the site broke and the accidental repeating sound loop was driving Mommy crazy, so we had a bit of a spat over whether or not I'd be playing that game much more.

After Daddy got home from work, we had a nice dinner, and he and I had some fun watching some cool old-timey online videos... you know, clips from famous Technicolor musicals of the early 50s. Something every kid should do with their fathers, right?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!