Monday, November 16, 2009

Meeting Santa

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning we were up and at the mall as soon as it opened so that Daddy could take the iMac in to get repaired (luckily he has his laptop from work, hence he's actually posting to the blog). While we were at the mall we got a snack, some bubble tea, and a major first - I was actually brave enough to go and meet Santa at the mall! I sat on his lap, told him what I wanted for Christmas, told him I was a good girl, and got my photo taken and some candy! Special thanks to Aunt Trina, who did some extra convincing that I should talk to him.

After a brief trip to the bookstore (I finally got a copy of The Grinch), we headed home again and had a late lunch. Then it was out on the road again - we went to the badlands, took some photos for Daddy's annual CD cover, and then went for a quick hike along the Bruce trail, where I learned (somewhat incorrectly) how to be sarcastic. On the way home, I tried to tell Daddy how to drive, which drove everyone crazy.

I didn't wanna go to bed at the end of the day, which put off Mommy and Daddy watching tonight's new episode of Doctor Who.


1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen McGregor said...

What a fabulous picture! :)

7:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!