Monday, November 30, 2009

Papercut

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today I gave my folks pretty specific instructions - I wanted to go out for Japanese food for lunch, and then I wanted to go for a walk in the city (and not a hike in the woods). After eventually getting Daddy out of bed, Mommy and I got him to drive us to the sushi restaurant, where we all enjoyed a lovely lunch.

We headed down to the beaches - I really wanted to walk along the boardwalk and skip stones and dig in the sand, but it was waaaay too chilly. We checked out a bookstore, but then I got a papercut and kinda made a bigger deal out of it than it was and asked to go home. So... we did.

Daddy and Grandpa went out to get a new camera in the afternoon (Merry Christmas, Daddy) - in the meantime, I drew some lovely Christmas cards. We all had a nice dinner, played some video games, and read books before bed!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!