Sunday, November 08, 2009

Papier-mâché

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Fantastic weather today - the family and I made some big plans to go for a fantastic hike in the woods today, to get some fresh air, and to take in the last of the autumn colours and get exercise. Alas, Mommy's health did a serious nosedive after lunch - she felt to sick and dizzy to sit through a major car ride.

So... Daddy and I let Mommy hang out in the bedroom and have nap. The two of us played in my room, played some games, and we even got to sit in the kitchen and do some crafty stuff, making papier-mâché letters for his end-of-year CD. Pretty fun, but very messy.

I had my heart set on going out for dinner, so Daddy and I went out on a date to the sushi restaurant while Mommy recovered at home. The food was good - we drew pictures while we waited for it to arrive, and Daddy had to keep from laughing out loud at the lady next to us who was angry about not getting any fortune cookies after her meal. At a Japanese restaurant.

Listening to: The xx - XX


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!