Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Pink Batman: The Movie


Pink Batman Movie
Originally uploaded by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Yeah, I forgot to mention that for some reason, I kept calling Kristin & Jim "Christian and James" yesterday. I was even gonna title the blog entry that yesterday!

This morning I woke up and watched the amazing 'Pink Batman' movie (which Ray made with us on Saturday) over and over and over again - check it out above. Anyway, I fought with Mommy a lot today - maybe it's all the excitement, maybe I'm tired, maybe it's the candy... but I was pretty difficult and cranky today.

Mrs. Macintosh (who has been away from school due to illness) walked part of the way home from school with Mommy & I - she had really nice things to say about me. I half-watched a movie before going to swimming class with Mommy in the afternoon.

I helped my folks with the grocery shopping after dinner, and then totally passed out at bedtime. Phew!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!