Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Return of the Yam Guy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning I was so enthusiastic and excited about the bowl of cereal Mommy made for my breakfast - I thanked her profusely, leading her to believe that I'd be in a way better mood compared to yesterday. Alas, that wasn't the case.

Thins were good when we went to the farmer's market - the last local farmer's market of the year. The yam guy was back, so I got to have one of my customary 'yam guy' muffins and some cider. We bought veggies, came home, and after lunch I went to school. It was good - we went to the gym and to the library, both of which I really like.

Mommy and I had an okay afternoon, but I started getting rude and demanding with Mommy. We were gonna do a whole lot of cleaning (Cool Uncle Gareth is visiting tomorrow!), but my foul disposition put the kibosh on that. I even ended up going to bed kinda early.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!