Saturday, November 07, 2009

Safety Scissors!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was surprised to discover that Daddy was gonna work from home today - I'd rather he play with me and pay me lots of attention, but I was pretty good about letting him have the computer to work. I played in my room (making more dinosaur scenes and Playmobil towns and stuff), watched some TV, and tried to do as much snacking as Mommy would allow.

My parents walked me to school in the afternoon... it was pretty good! We got to all play Bingo before school was over, and I really enjoyed it, although one kid keps telling everyone she was the only winner. For some reason, this drove me nuts, and put me in a really bad mood - my folks picked me up afterwards and we ran some errands, and I whined the whole time.

Cool Uncle Gareth was over around dinner, and played hockey on the PlayStation while Mommy and Daddy and I did some crafts. Daddy even drew me some pictures so that I could cut them out using safety scissors.

Listening to: Julian Casablancas - Phrazes For The Young


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!