Sunday, November 15, 2009

Salad Request

[As transcribed by Daddy]

The first thing I did this morning was call Lisa on the phone and ask her to make a nice salad when she and Matt and Leo came over, and then I got my parents out of bed.

Mommy and Daddy and I lugged the iMac all the way to the Apple Store in the mall to get it fixed - but they were too busy, so we made an appointment to come back tomorrow. Before lugging the iMac back home, we had a lovely Thai lunch, and visited the butcher. I sang misheard verses of 'The Twelve Days of Christmas' on the way.

When we got home, we all went on a major cleaning offensive and tidied the heck out of the place. Daddy took off with Grandpa for a quick photo shoot, which annoyed me - I wanted to come too!

I was so happy when Lisa and Matt and Leo arrived. Leo and I played really well together, and the pizza Mommy made - and the salad Lisa made for me - were delicious!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!