Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Snuggle Zombie

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Ugg... my cold is getting bad. The good news is that Mommy got me some nice medicinal lollipops (Daddy wishes those existed when he was a kid), but the bad news is that I woke up at 5 a.m. and have been hoarse and keep coughing. I almost always cover my mouth, though.

Mommy and Daddy and I drove downtown to a cool restaurant and met a whole bunch of really awesome people at Jim's surprise birthday party! I sat with Kristin and Jim's family - Jim really loved the zombie doll Mommy and I made for him. He named it the 'snuggle zombie'. What a great time! I ate a lot of guacamole.

Next we drove aaalll the way to Markham, where we bought some Christmas/crafty stuff (Daddy needed some for a work project). We went to the bookstore, got some coffee, and headed home. I was a bit emotional and exhausted due to the busy day, but I DID get to have delicious gluten-free oatmeal for dinner. My parents were so full from lunch that they didn't bother with dinner, really.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!