Saturday, November 21, 2009

Surprise Party Prep

[As transcribed by Daddy]

My folks are pretty proud - I slept in my bed all night long, and didn't come join them in their bed at any point. Not only that, but THEY woke up before ME! That never happens. Also, I'm very happy to have the computer back from the Apple store. Everything works great!

I had a nice morning with Mommy (I was sad to see Daddy go back to work after two days working from home), and then went to school, which was pretty awesome as usual. When I came home, I was pretty excited about going to Jim's surprise party tomorrow [hence this blog post is late... Daddy couldn't very well write about my day when it involved Jim's surprise party, and Jim reads this blog]. I drew an awesome picture of a zombie for him, and then Mommy took the drawing I made and SEWED the zombie as a little doll. I hope Jim loves it!

After Daddy came home from work, we all had a nice evening together. I have the beginnings of a cold (or at least a sniffle) so I'm a tad cranky. But nuthin' my folks can't deal with.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!