Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tech Support!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Sorry about the delay in posting the blog - we here are having some serious computer issues. Actually, today Daddy was gonna stay home and work anyway, but he didn't end up doing much work - he just stayed on the phone with Apple Support. Dunno if anything is actually resolved.

After Daddy eventually left for work, Mommy took me to school, which was good. When she came to get me afterwards, I tried pulling the same shenanigans as yesterday and had a mini-tantrum about leaving the playground, but Mommy wasn't having that, and I stopped freaking out. She had a nap in the afternoon on the couch - I brought her some toys to snuggle with.

Daddy eventually returned from work and took us out for Greek food, which was good... we also went to Ikea to buy a new computer chair. Maybe THAT will fix the computer.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!