Friday, November 20, 2009

Teddy Bear Search

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Once again, Daddy was working from home - taking phone calls in his pajamas, designing websites in the living room, same as yesterday. I watched some TV and had a quiet morning, and then Mommy and Daddy drove to to school once I had eaten my lunch. It was pretty rainy.

My folks took advantage of the fact that they could go to lunch without me and had dim sum for the first time in over a year (since I can't have wheat). Mommy came to get me after school, and I made sure I splashed in every single puddle on the way home!

I had a nice afternoon - Daddy got it into his head that he wanted to show me his teddy bear from when he was my age. We tore the place upside-down and couldn't find it, but I did find a lot of my old toys, some of which I hope to give away charitably this holiday season.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!