Thursday, November 19, 2009

"Plugging the Toilet"

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy worked from home today, which was kinda hard for me to handle... usually if Daddy's at home during the day it means it's the weekend, and he's more available to play. Instead, he kinda sat at his desk with his laptop and worked. Boo! Mommy kept me pretty entertained in the meantime.

I had a nice time at school - both my parents came to pick me up afterwards, just in time to watch me play we kids call "Plugging the Toilet" - one little girl slides down to the bottom of the playground slide and stays there, and then the rest of us just slide down behind her, causing a huge traffic jam. Funny stuff!

Mommy and Daddy took me out for a dairy-free hot chocolate, and then we came home... and Daddy worked some more. When it came time to go to bed, I made things pretty difficult. Because I could, darn it all!

Listening to: Them Crooked Vultures - Them Crooked Vultures


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!