Saturday, November 14, 2009

ULOTUVAPLZ

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It's official - our computer has officially died. It seemed like it was fine all day - but then the second Daddy got home from work and started using it, everything up and died. Tomorrow we'll take it to the Mac store and see if we can have it resurrected… hopefully it won't cost an arm and a leg.

Daddy and his friends won a big award last night at the ADCCs - a silver for one of his Emerald City Comic Con spots. Exciting!

I had a P.A. day today, so I got to stay home and hang out. Mommy made a lot of applesauce to give as Christmas presents, and I made a cool label for them (All on my own, I spelled "A Lot of Applesauce" with the letters ULOTUVAPLZ). After Daddy came home from work, we threw a 'Pre-Christmas Baking Party', and invited Gammy and Grandpa over for cupcakes and cookies. I serenaded them with the chorus of 'Paradise City' which I spontaneously remembered, having heard it once in a video game two weeks ago.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!