Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Aging Sandwich Dream

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Last night, I reportedly had a dream about a sandwich that just kept getting older and older... there was even a little meter thing that measured how old the sandwich was. At one point, the sandwich was fifteen years old!

I had a nice day with Mommy today - we did some crafting, worked on some Christmas surprises, watched a little bit of television, drew some pictures, and played in my room.

At school today, Adriana suggested that I get some Hanna Montana boots. I expressed my concerns with Mommy - I really don't like Hanna Montana, but all the other kids do. I seem to be the only one in my class who doesn't care. Should I? My parents like that I'm not into Hanna Montana, truthfully.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!