Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Basil's Briefcase

[As transcribed by Daddy]

We got loads of mail today - Christmas cards from friends, contact lenses, printer ink, tacky 1970s Christmas decorations, and a phone bill. Pretty decent haul!

At school today, Adriana - a girl I've been having some issues with - made me a picture, which was really awesome. I was very happy to declare that we're friends again! Being in kindergarten sure is awesome. While I was at school, Grandpa looked after Basil, who wandered around the house with Gammy's briefcase in his mouth. Later, it was discovered that there was a fruitcake in said briefcase.

Mommy and I worked on a secret present for Daddy in the afternoon, and then we all had a lovely dinner and watched 'Smit-Busters' together before bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!