Thursday, December 24, 2009

Blue Ridge Mountains

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Not a lot to really discuss today - my family and I fought off our collective colds and left the Motel after ten in the morning (now that the sun was up, we all could see the giant anti-Darwinism billboard hanging above the parking lot, overlooking Altoona).

The ride was long - Daddy started suffering from heart paplatations (!) once we crossed into Virginia - maybe it was the coffee, maybe the altitude, maybe his cholesterol - so Mommy took over and drove the rest of the way. We even drove in and out of some snowy, winding Blue Ridge Mountain routes which were a little bit precarious.

I was really glad to finally arrive at Nana's house - we had a nice dinner of chicken soup (for our colds), I played and played and played in the room Nana set up for me, and Basil once again threw up all over the carpet.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!