Friday, December 11, 2009

Brutal Back Massage

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Man, is it ever a cold one out there (and it's getting colder). Amazingly, I opted not to play too many video games or to watch too much television today, which was good. Mommy and I did a lot of playing together and stuff, which was good.

I was so happy to see snow outside that I hopped and skipped and jumped all the way to school with Mommy and Grandpa, and then hopped and skipped and jumped all the way home again. You've seriously never met someone so happy to see signs of winter, even when said signs are stabbing everyone else in the face.

After Daddy came home from work, I gave my folks a back massage by POUNDING and punching them on the spine. I dunno if it hurt, but they sure laughed about it. I performed some songs from my upcoming school Christmas concert for them and then got naked because I thought it'd be funny.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!