Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas in Virginia

[As transcribed by Daddy]

As you can imagine, I was pretty thrilled to be up this morning, and to find the vast amount of gifts that appeared under the Christmas Tree in the night! I could barely contain my excitement - I was like a... like a... like a kid at Christmas!

Trina and Zoe and Papa (and their two skittery little dogs, Frinkle and Sarah) arrived, and before long we were opening presents left and right. I've accumulated so much loot that we're gonna need a truck to haul it back across the border! I got books, art stuff, clothes, action figures, a snow globe, a jack-in-the-box, and my much anticipated doll house! Each gift I opened got a louder and more exuberant reception!

We all enjoyed a massive brunch and spent the afternoon together - we had originally planned to visit Trina's friend Olga for Christmas dinner, but the torrential rain paired with my parents' brutal head colds pretty much put a kibosh to mountain driving and holiday germ-spreading. Trina, Zoe, Papa, Frinkle, and Sarah headed to Olga's, and we were more than happy to have cole slaw and leftovers for Christmas Dinner.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!