Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Putty

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up and at 'em early this morning - I kinda think my cold is getting better, while Mommy and Daddy's are getting much worse, unfortunately. We all took it pretty easy today... Jim pulled me around outside on a sled he made out of a garbage pail lid. It was pretty fun!

Papa came over on his way to Aunt Trina's from South Carolina. I was really excited to see him! Basil was so excited he vomited all over the carpet.

I did a lot of playing in my room, baked some cookies for Santa with Mommy, and I even wrote him a letter! Nana let me open up a present from my stocking - I played with that Silly Putty all day long.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas, Clover, from all your family in Montreal. We just had breakfast with Eric, Elizabeth, Olivia, Lola and baby Ella.

Grandpa

11:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Clover.

We all miss you a lot, but are happy you're having such a good time.

When we all get home to Toronto, I hope yu tell me all about your visit and all your new presents.

Love, Gammy

11:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!