Monday, December 07, 2009

Cling Clang, Rattle Bing Bang

[As transcribed by Daddy]

After getting a cute Christmas Tree ornament in my advent calendar this morning, I drew lots of pictures, watched some TV, played some video games, and helped my parents get out of bed by singing a line from the play I saw the other day:

"Cling Clang, Rattle Bing Bang, Gonna Make My Noise All Day!"

After lunch, Daddy drove Mommy and I downtown so that he could pick up some work from a friend of his, and then we walked along Queen West and went to a bookstore, bought some marshmallows, and went to the Trinity Bellwoods Park. On the way back, we picked up some groceries, stopped by the cheese store, got some boxes, and had a nice drive!

While drawing pictures I ate a pen and ended up with ink all over my mouth. The drama that ensued when Daddy tried to clean it up was scary - I was under the impression that having soap in my mouth would make me die. I am happy to report that my mouth is clean, and I am still alive. I sang Home Hardware commercials in the tub to celebrate life.


1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen McGregor said...

"Homeowners... Helping homeowners!!"

8:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!