Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dancing with Santa

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I let my parents sleep in for quite a while this morning, and spent the better part of the morning with Gammy and Grandpa, who made me breakfast. I asked for some Tambourine Tea, which confused them until they realized I meant orange tea.

After a nice lunch with my folks, I played in my room and drew some pictures before we headed out to Shops at Don Mills for some weekend shopping. We got some books and then I ran into Santa Claus in the mall - I was so happy to see him, I ran right up to him and gave him a huge hug! Some carolers emerged and sang to us, so Santa danced with me. It was such a perfect moment that shop owners came out of their nearby stores to watch!

I snoozed in the car on the way home - Mommy made hors d'Ĺ“uvres and then a delicious dinner. I got to stay up playing pretty late, talked to Nana on the phone, and made decorations for her Christmas tree.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!