Sunday, December 27, 2009

Drawing with Kira

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today I was back to playing with all of my new Christmas toys (all at the same time, mind you) pretty much right off the bat. Everyone gets a kick out of watching my Batman action figure admonish and defeat my Russian nesting dolls.

My parents braved their illnesses and drove (following Nana and Jim) over to Aunt Trina's place in the mountains - what a lovely view they have, on a fantastic little piece of property! I watched my new Grinch movie with Papa, and then Trina's friend Olga came over with her daughters, Kira and Sam. We played outside a bit, and then came back in, ate a late lunch (early dinner?) that Trina prepared for everyone, and then Kira and I sat down and drew pictures together. She's a really talented artist - I tried to learn as much from her as I could!

Zoe and my parents and I drove over to Lynchburg and did some shopping, using Zoe's Best Buy employee discount (which, had he known what it was going to be, Daddy would have used to EMPTY THE PLACE OF MERCHANDISE).

My parents drove me back to Nana's place in Chatham - I snoozed in the car, but was full of beans when we got back, and went to bed kinda late.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!