Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Drowning T-Rex

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Once again, Mommy and I had a lovely morning of drawing pictures, playing board games, telling stories, and stuff. No television or video games, I'm happy to announce. I drew some pretty stunning pictures of dinosaurs, including a great sketch of a drowning T-Rex trying to come up for air.

It's really cold outside. There was some drama on the way to school, considering that the wind was totally blowing in my face... and then when I'd get all bundled up I'd complain about being too hot. Ah well. More of the same drama on the way home.

Mommy made a fantastic black bean soup for dinner, which we all enjoyed with some cornbread. I asked for and then had a fantastic bath before bed, and am looking forward to the weekend.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!