Monday, December 14, 2009

Fantastic Mr. Fox

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a nice morning while Daddy slept in - I got some homemade hair elastics in my advent calendar, which made me pretty excited. Mommy and Daddy promised to give me a surprise - we drove downtown to pick up a CD from Daddy's friend (same as last week) and then headed off to the surprise.

When we drove past the Dinosaur Museum I got pretty excited - but that's not where we were going. We did some quick shopping at the bookstore, and then we all went and saw a totally amazing movie that all three of us absolutely loved! It was great, and I was pretty well behaved - I ate a lot of popcorn and drank an entire vitamin water...

...which we think what was turned the rest of the afternoon pretty foul for me. As soon as we got home I was ridiculously cranky and miserable, I kept crying and getting angry, and my folks aren't really into putting up with it. I felt bad, since we had such a great day. Oh well. I went to bed a little early... probably due to all of the day's excitement.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!