Wednesday, December 16, 2009

First Field Trip

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning in my advent calendar I got a new Christmas nightgown - I love it! For some reason I was very surprised to learn that Mommy made it for me... it's not like she doesn't frequently make stuff for me.

We had another little singing practice at school today, and got to see some singers come to perform for us in the gym - AND I got to go on my first ever field trip! We all took a walk over the the post office. Not much of a big deal... I've been to the post office before.

Mommy and I had a nice afternoon together, and then Gammy and I spent some time together this evening for our scheduled knitting lesson (I'm making a scarf for Cinnamon Bunny). I got to stay up a little late to watch another Christmas Special!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!