Tuesday, December 01, 2009

The Grinch

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy had several important meetings today, and as a result had a hard time sleeping last night. After all was said and done, I think he only slept for three hours. In nay case, he was up and out of the house before Mommy and I woke up!

Today I had a pretty good day. I got the fancy music box I ordered in the mail today. I like looking at it - it has ice skating snowmen on it. Mommy finished the Advent Calendar she'd been making over the past few days, and hung it up on the wall. I had school (I made a firefighter out of construction paper) and swimming class - it looks as though I may have to repeat a year, due to my stubborn unwillingness to perform certain tasks that we all know I can do.

Daddy was home from work early and promptly went to sleep... Mommy and I ordered a pizza, and I got to watch The Grinch on TV (Daddy was asleep on the couch, so we all had to squeeze together) - I have to say, it's even better than the book!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!