Monday, December 21, 2009

I ROCK!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a pretty nice morning - more ornaments in my advent calendar, and then I was able to persuade Mommy into making chocolate pancakes for breakfast! We all had a pretty fabulous brunch.

In the afternoon, I pretty much stayed home the entire time... Mommy did some gift wrapping, Daddy played some video games, and I played with my toys on the living room floor. I joined Daddy for some Rock Band - I quite enthusiastically played guitar and was ridiculously thrilled with how well I thought I was doing. I ran through the house exclaiming "I ROCKED!"

I stayed with my grandparents while my folks did some grocery shopping, and then joined them for a lovely Greek dinner once they got home, followed my a snuggle with them on the couch as we watched television together.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!