Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Latkesses

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up pretty early, asking Mommy to open up the first pocket of my advent calendar... we were gonna wait until the end of the day, but I couldn't bear to wait so long! So... Mommy and I checked it out (A Playmobil Santa toy!) before breakfast.

Daddy worked from home today, recovering from his total lack of sleep on Sunday night. He also prepped his annual "Songs of the Year' CD, and hung out with me. It was nice. School was pretty good today - there was a big book fair, so I didn't get to take any books out from the library, unfortunately.

Mommy and Daddy came and got me from school - Gammy and Grandpa looked after me while my folks did the grocery shopping. When they came home, Mommy made latkes for dinner - I kept calling them "latkesses", which made everyone laugh!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!