Saturday, December 05, 2009

Much Munsch

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Busy day today. I got some stickers in my advent calendar (My folks are stupefied that something as simple can make me so happy), and then Mommy and I watched a movie this morning, which wasn't as scary as I thought it'd be.

After a small lunch, Mommy and I went downtown to the Distillery district (since I have a P.A. day today) to see a really awesome play. I enjoyed most of it - I'm sure the actors (who I talked to before and after the show) could hear me laughing from the stage.

Mommy and I walked up to Daddy's office and got to check the place out and meet his co-workers... I liked it there a lot, and everyone was really nice. I played some foosball, met the office dog (Benny, but I got confused with one of Daddy's co-workers and called him 'Oskar'), did some exploring, and then Mommy and I grabbed a bite to eat at the restaurant across the street while he celebrated a personal victory at the office.

Mommy and I did some shopping - we stopped by an awesome antique store where they really liked me and let me play the piano, and then we went to a craft store where they really liked Mommy and the clothes she made for me.

We took the subway and the bus home, but got off of the transit syatem as early as possible due to some uncouth teenagers who don't know it's impolite to swear in front of four-year-olds. Mommy and I had a nice evening with Daddy, and then we all went to sleep! What a busy day for us all!

Phew!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!