Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Family fell into the Goo!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Well, I think my cold seems to be getting better! I had a pretty low-key day of playing in my room, playing video games on the computer, and visiting with whomever will pay me any attention. My folks also took it easy - they were gonna do stuff, but got stuck watching some cooking show marathon on television.

After Cool Uncle Gareth came home from a visit with GG, we took him out to the new sporting goods store to buy some boots. Daddy and I both stocked up on new footware, and then we all got some tea.

I tried to play a quiz show video game with Daddy and Gareth, but cried when my character got dumped in a vat of goo. When Daddy's did also, I ran to Mommy, becasue "My Family fell into the Goo!" Mommy's massive roast beef dinner made me feel better.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!