Sunday, December 06, 2009

Mystery Tree

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I let Daddy sleep in a bit today (I got a candy cane in my advent calendar this morning), and then we all enjoyed some lunch before doing some re-arranging of the furniture in the house to make room for a new addition. Daddy sorted through CDs and books (I had fun scanning UPC codes into the computer), and then we headed out to Uxbridge to buy a Christmas tree!

We made it out to Drysdale's Tree Farm, which felt a little bit disorganized... we picked a saw up off the ground, wandered into the woods, and picked a tree. Mommy did most of the sawing while Daddy talked on the phone and lost a contact lens. We dragged it back to a man in coveralls who took some money for it, bound it up, and then I got a hot chocolate. Now grandpa's car smells like mystery tree. Is it a spruce? A pine? We don't know.

After we got home, Mommy made dinner and we set up the tree, which is currently blocking the television.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!