Friday, December 04, 2009

Parent/Teacher Conference

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a pretty good day today, starting with a little toy snowman in my advent calendar. Score! School was fun - afterwards, Mommy met with Mrs. Bartlett for a quick parent-teacher conference, where we learned that I'm academic rock star, that I love to talk and always have a lot to say and share, am a bit of a tattletale, and take little comments from other kids a little too personally. Nothing to worry about though - we're all learning how to get along with each other.

For the past few days I've been really amped and excited about getting to see Julie + Sarah tomorrow (I keep telling the crossing guard at school about it) - but it sounds like Sarah has chicken pox, so Mommy and I spent some time today choosing awesome alternative plans. It's gonna be fun!

I drew more pictures before and after dinner - and by the way, if anyone out there has seen my Daddy's headphones lying around, please let him know.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!