Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sleetstorm

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I coughed through the night - I just can't seem to shake this tickle in my throat. My coughing kept my Mommy and Basil up, too. We got hit by a pretty awful sleetstorm through the night - a mix of wind, rain, and snow. Yuck. I didn't even get to go out there and make a snow sculpture, like I wanted.

Since our internet was knocked out and we were having power issues, Mommy and I played board games and stuff, and kept the television and computer turned off. Luckily Grandpa was around to give us a ride to school, so I didn't have to brave the weather.

After school I visited my Grandparents and then had candy cane ice cream that Mommy made for me when I was at school, and watched one of my movies and did some drawing. Daddy showed me what old vinyl records are - we listened to music together and did some dancing.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!