Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Snow Excitement

[As transcribed by Daddy]

After a nice morning (I got a carrot-shaped cookie-cutter in my advent calendar) and a lovely lunch, Mommy walked me to school - on the way, we bumped into Mrs. Macintosh, who walked me the rest of the way to class.

When Mommy picked me up, I was pretty overjoyed - there was a light dusting of snow outside! The first snow of the year! Nobody else was happy about it (quite the opposite, in fact) but seeing my sheer joy and glee and happiness just made everyone around me light up. I was literally squealing, I was so happy, and bounced all the way home. The man at the corner store / florist gave me a Tiger Lily, he thought I was so sweet!

Of course the first thing I did when I got home was put on my snowpants (even though there's like, less than a mm of snow outside) which I kept on for the better part of the day. I even helped Mommy tidy and baked cookies in my snowpants.

Daddy took us out for sushi and groceries and printer toner after he got home from work. Yay sushi and toner!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!