Friday, December 18, 2009

A Star is Born


Christmas Concert
Originally uploaded by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

I slept in a little bit today - but when I woke up I sure was amped for tonight's Christmas Concert! I could barely contain myself, and my excitement carried me through the morning and lunch.

Mommy braved the cold weather taking me to school - we gave Christmas cards and presents to Mrs. Bartlett, Mrs. Macintosh, Mr. Sheffle, and even to my friend the crossing guard! At school we did some rehearsing for the concert, and by the time I got home I couldn't wait to go right back to sing!

Daddy rushed home from his company Christmas party in time to take us to the school, where I took the stage with the other kids and gave quite the rousing rendition of several holiday classics. I was something of a real ham - I did all the actions bigger than the other kids, and since I was standing front row centre, I was able to take really really big bows. Everyone applauded and were so proud of me!

Daddy took Mommy and I out for take-out Swiss Chalet (my request) for dinner, and then headed back to his company Christmas party. He wouldn't have missed my performance for anything.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!