Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Stayin' in my Jammies

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up this morning to discover that Cool Uncle Gareth was around - I went over to Gammy and Grandpa's place and clung to him! He's awesome and so much fun - unfortunately he's getting pretty sick (Mommy's illness is getting worse, Daddy is getting much better), so he's not able to keep up with me.

I asked Mommy if I could keep my jammies on today - she was cool with that. She helped me set up my new dollhouse in my bedroom as I wore my new tutu as well. I played a weird cat-stacking game on Cool Uncle Gareth's iPhone (I'm really good at it!) as well as some other video games with Gareth and Daddy (when he wasn't taking the car back to the rental place).

I went over to Gammy and Grandpa's place while my folks went out to stock up on groceries - Grandpa read to me, which was nice. Mommy came back and made an awesome dinner - I watched Jeopardy! with Gareth and Daddy before bed. Getting read was easy - I didn't have to change into my jammies, since I was already wearin' em'.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!