Thursday, December 03, 2009

Waiting for the Bus

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Once again, the first thing on my mind when I woke up this morning was getting the day's treat out of my advent calendar. Mommy has created a monster! Mmmm, delicious Junior Mints.

Mommy and I had a nice morning, and then I ate a weird gluten free hot dog that weirded everyone out. I went to school, and - awesome news - I got to be the helper again today! So awesome. Mommy and I took the bus to the chiropractor, which was cool (I haven't seen Babak or Debbie in ages), and then we stood around outside and waited for the bus to take us home for FIFTY MINUTES. Thanks a lot for ruining our afternoon, Toronto Transit Commission.

I drew some amazing cartoons when I got home, and was joined by my parents. We had a nice dinner and watched Jeopardy! before bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!