Sunday, January 24, 2010

11 kids and no vomit

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and Daddy and I all woke up in time to say goodbye to Nana and Jim and to thank them for visiting us - we all had a really great time! We were pretty sad to see them go.

After a morning of video games and playing, Mommy and Daddy took me over to the MacDermott's for Corrin's fourth birthday party. It was pretty amazing - 11 kids, a bunch of parents, balloon animals, pizza, cake, and no tantrums, allergic reactions, vomiting, or injuries. Pretty amazing - Arlynn and Jay are both very very brave and very very amazing. I had a great time.

Mommy and Daddy and I went home in the afternoon and kept things pretty low-key. While my parents both passed out on the couch in front of the television, I snuck back onto the computer to play more video games!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!