Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Basil Questions

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today I had a nice breakfast played some video games, and then went to school. We played, I had a yummy snack, and when Mommy came to pick me up, she brought Basil along - Claire got to meet him and asked many questions about him. It was pretty cute. We're still waiting on his test results from the vet.

When I got home, I got to watch the premiere of 'Dino Dan', the new Treehouse show made by the people who came and filmed me last summer for a different show! It was pretty cool.

After Daddy came home (he had a crummy day at work), he took Mommy and I out for dinner, and then we did some grocery shopping. I got to stay up kinda late, and boy - could everyone tell I was up past my bedtime.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!