Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Basil's Three Vet Appointments

[As transcribed by Daddy]

As the result of a little 'incident' I had re: watching too many videos on the computer, it was hands off the machine for the rest of the day - Mommy and I made presents for Sarah's birthday on Thursday, and then took Basil to the vet for the first of three appointments today. While I was there, I asked the attendants whether or not they ever looked after cows or goldfish, and told them all about The Wonder Pets.

School was fun - afterwards, Mommy let me go and play in the big playground with Adriana. We came home and took Basil to his third vet appointment (Mommy took him to the second while I was in school) and came home for the last official soup dinner of 'soup week'. I also got to visit with Tim and Wade and Debbie at Gammy's place.

I'm very upset with Daddy for finishing off all of the pickles today. He never shares them with the rest of us!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!